THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 24, 2010

brownish change black



22.05.2010

out with suet yi..
sure happy with her..
she's friendly and a bit funny...
haha..juz post a litter pic up..and a piece of her pic..she dunno de..hehe..=]












24.05.2010

today is also got exam..
until thurday .. haha..
my hair change brownish to black..
no more chocolate..
got a bit sad...
cause i dry it back black...










after math exam..
my eye become red red and red..
juz see a pic ..
look painful


















wow..red like this..
tell u a secret ..
my left eye can't see well..
however very big de thing ..
my eye can't see..
dun tell anyone..secret..










my brownish hair(before)
my black hair(after)












see me change?
changing my style..
changing everything..
it will change more better..
must better...

0 comments: